7 Reasons Why Teaching English in Shenzhen Is A Good Idea
- Teaching in Shenzhen gives you an opportunity to explore one of China’s newest cities. Ove 30 years ago Shenzhen was just a small fishing village with hardly any buildings compared to now.
- Teaching Location: Situated right next to go Hong Kong Shenzhen is a convenient place if you want to travel around Asia. With many flight destinations from Hong Kong Airport – teaching in Shenzhen can enable you to travel very easily.
- Nowadays Shenzhen is a vibrant city with over 20 million people residing in it. Meet many other teachers that decided teaching in Shenzhen was the right way to go.
- Shenzhen is a clean city with a modern subway system makes it easy to get around. Cars and buses are mainly electric so the pollutions levels are low compared to cities such as Beijing or Shanghai.
- Teachers love shopping. And there are many many shopping walls dotted all over the city. Containing brands from all over the world.
- Shenzhen is a top city full of attractions and the worlds 4th tallest building. Pingan. It hosts a few theme parks one of them named Windows of the World. It’s a miniature version of the main countries from around the globe.
- Finally teaching in Shenzhen you are able to connect with some of the best students that you will meet abroad. Whether you work in a middle, high, or primary school. The students will make your time here the best. Good Luck.
If you want to travel or teach Shenzhen is the perfect city to go to.